[s-cars] Bilstein Shock cap nuts

Mark Strangways strangconst at rogers.com
Sat Nov 1 14:11:16 EST 2003

Hi all,

I remember at one point someone had posted that they where able to replace
the strut cap nut that Bilstein supplies with the shock.
I tried the Canada distributor, but they don't and can't find a part number.
I find it very hard to believe that the only way to replace these nuts is to
replace the shock.
If so I may have to rethink my dedication to Bilstein.

If you remember the part number, or know how I can obtain several please let
me know.


Mark S

More information about the S-car-list mailing list