[s-cars] Dyno time!

mlp qwest mlped at qwest.net
Tue Nov 4 00:23:17 EST 2003

Oh, hell I think I left off the most important part of all, the "TCF" -
Transmission Correction Factor!  Before you walk away with your wheel bhp
numbers, make sure you know if the dyno people factored in any estimated
transmission / driveline correction factors into the numbers they give you.
If they have, ask them to explain to you how they arrived at, and applied
that factor to your numbers/chart.