[s-cars] fumoto drain valve

Russ Panneton russ at panneton.name
Wed Nov 5 19:41:55 EST 2003

[ Converted text/html to text/plain ]
I have the 28 mm FSB from a 92 S4 on my 95.5 S6 and the Fumoto drain valve
fits okay.  But these cars all seem to have individual personalities (related
to sobriety of Hans and Klaus when assembling them?)
Joseph Pizzimenti wrote:

Sounds like it's the 28mm front swaybar clearance

--- Robert Myers <robert at s-cars.org>[1] wrote:

It fit just fine on my '95 S6.

At 07:19 AM 11/5/2003 -0500, Rich Assarabowski

I found the same on my 92 S4, it does not clear the

roll bar yet it fits

fine on the 93.  Anyone else?

-- Rich A.

i bought a fumoto T-207 in the last group

purchase.  tried to install

it, and discovered i couldn't thread it in because

the antiroll bar interfered.

is this the right valve?  has anybody run into

this?  i tried to search

the list archives but it's tough to do.  the

archive is broken up into months, and there's a

lot of them to

It takes two sides to declare an end to war and make
it so.

  Robert L. Myers 304-574-2372
  Rt. 4, Box 57, Fayetteville, WV 25840 USA WV tag Q
  '95 urS6 Cashmere Grey - der Wunderwagen ICQ

S-CAR-List mailing list
S-CAR-List at audifans.com[3]

The following statement is false.
The preceding statement is true.