[s-cars] fumoto drain valve

Fred Munro munrof at sympatico.ca
Thu Nov 6 19:23:57 EST 2003

No, the motor just sinks down on the mount and sits there. If you really
flogged it you might get some movement, but in normal driving I don't think
you'd notice much. It's usually pretty well secured by the other mount, the
snub mount, and the tranny mounts. You should notice a bit more vibration on