[s-cars] dash illumination

Dan Bozga audisport44 at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 14 19:54:20 EST 2003

Nope....no lights in there.

Dan C. B.

Jeff Hemmerlin <jhemmerlin at worldnet.att.net> wrote:This is a multi-part mes=
sage in MIME format.
I recently drove a friends 90 V8 and noticed that the indicators for the ro=
tary dials that open and close the vents on the dash were illuminated. I ch=
ecked my 95 S6 and found that they were not illuminated. Are these supposed=
 to be illuminated in a S-car? If so where is the bulb to illuminate them? =
I have changed almost evey other light in the interior of the car and don't=
 want to miss one.

Jeff Hemmerlin
95 S6
84 4kqt