[s-cars] RE: Tag- On/OFF WAS: Anyone know this European "trader"

Ned Ritchie Q at IntendedAcceleration.com
Thu Nov 20 19:10:15 EST 2003

Please leave the tag- turned off for the reasons mentioned

-----Original Message-----
From: s-car-list-bounces at audifans.com
[mailto:s-car-list-bounces at audifans.com] On Behalf Of Brett Dikeman
Sent: Wednesday, November 19, 2003 8:16 PM
To: Varon H. Fugman; Andrew Shea; s-car-list at audifans.com
Subject: RE: Anyone know this European "trader"

At 9:43 PM -0600 11/19/03, Varon H. Fugman wrote:

>Now Andrew, what makes *me* uncomfortable is that your message came
>s-car-list-bounces at audifans.com instead of the usual
>s-car-list-admin at audifans.com and lacked the [s-cars] tag in the
>How do you explain this? :-)

I'll explain it.  We just switched operating systems, upgraded about
a light year ahead in terms of mailman versions...a few things were
bound to change :-)

I highly recommend filtering by List-Id, and not any other header;
it's what I use and has never failed me.  Any MailMan list will have
that header, and any mail client worth its salt will let you filter
on custom headers(Eudora, Mozilla/Netscape and derivatives, Outlook,

We're sorting out various config problems and such- stick with us,
this will probably take a day or two to get fully sorted out.

As for the tag- you guys use that?  Oops.  I'll go flip that back on.
Usually most lists HATE that tag with a passion, we damn near had a
revolt on quattro when we accidentally flipped it on.  Wastes screen
real estate IMHO, but whatever floats yer boat.

Audifans Admin Team
S-car-list mailing list
S-car-list at audifans.com