[s-cars] Adding retractable cupholders

Theodore Chen tedebearp at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 9 15:17:07 EDT 2003

--- chris chambers <fastscirocco_2000 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> IF you look behind your shifter in the console area there is a
> rectangular area with four inserts that roughly form to round areas.
> Those are your cupholders... :-(

my car doesn't have them.  it's just a flat area with a carpet-like
material lining it.

i wouldn't mind turning it into cupholders, though.


Do you Yahoo!?
The New Yahoo! Shopping - with improved product search

More information about the S-car-list mailing list