[s-cars] eRAM

mlp qwest mlped at qwest.net
Wed Sep 24 15:48:25 EDT 2003

I believe Garrett at one time was, and still is experimenting with
electrically assisted turbochargers using "... ultra high speed electric

For an interesting timeline on turbocharger history & development,
the culmination of which is Geoffrey Kershaw's formation of Turbo Technics
which apparently rapidly ensconced itself as "... the market leader in
performance car turbo design & manufacture..."

Too bad old Geoffrey's turbo technologies aren't readily available (or maybe
they are, we just don't know about it yet) on this side of the Atlantic.