[s-cars] Stromung Exhaust, Data?

Keith Maddock keith-list at maddock.uzipp.com
Sat Apr 3 13:19:02 EST 2004

At 22:52 02.04.2004, Trevor Frank wrote:
>So I have before and after wbo2 and hp data.... Remarably at the higher
>rpm's not a lot is gained, but I still have stock cam's so I suspect
>that this is the limiting factor... most notably though is the gain in
>efficiency around max torque, so much so that my programming is off,
>lots more torque and a bit more hp...

Thanks a lot for running these tests and sharing the information.

Do you have dyno plots you can share?

Was the Stromung with the cat or without?

keith at maddock.com    http://keith.maddock.com/

93 S4 (mit RS2 + BR upgrades) Portland OR
95 968CS (Ring Tool + Daily Driver) Koblenz, DE
1/7 89 GTI  16V (Spare Ring Toy)  Nürburg, DE