[s-cars] RF Remote Unlock (Not) and Keyholes

Robert Myers robert at s-cars.org
Wed Feb 18 20:49:18 EST 2004

They probably figured you only needed the winter package if your winters
were significantly different from your summers.  :-)

At 05:45 PM 2/18/2004 -0800, Gabriel Caldwell wrote:

>American UrS4s still had it.  Us Canajuns got the rip. I think they came
>with the rear seat heaters that we didn't get either.  (winter package)

Lies - the real Weapons of Mass Destruction!

  Robert L. Myers  304-574-2372
  Rt. 4, Box 57, Fayetteville, WV 25840 USA  WV tag Q SHIP
  '95 urS6 Cashmere Grey - der Wunderwagen   ICQ 22170244