[s-cars] The Monster S-car survey is Ready!! (Finally!!)
wd1 at hevanet.com
Sat Feb 21 22:11:56 EST 2004
I did the survey. Thanks for all the work, and I can't wait to see the
results. I had a few user-type problems, however:
- I don't really know if I have heated door locks. I'd need to know how to
figure it out, or have a 'don't know" option.
- I'm clueless on how to tell Canadian Elm from Walnut trim.
- On the odometer choice, I consider even the older ones to be digital
(because they display numbers). If I'm reading the intent of the question
correctly I'd do better if the choices were "mechanical display" and
- On the recall questions I think there needs to be a "don't know" choice.
- You didn't have a choice for where my aftermarket boost gauge is (lower
dashboard). Maybe "other" would cover this.
- On the "failure" questions for the drive train, is replacing a wear item
that is worn out a failure? For instance, the clutch failed, and the
flywheel was also replaced, but it didn't fail, it was just worn. I was
confused over how to answer for the flywheel.
More information about the S-CAR-List