[s-cars] Help: Right Rear Caliper Problems

A Ma pwrdrftr at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 7 09:18:46 EST 2004

The heavier spring part is supposedly from a 1990 Ford Granada Scorpio
(European), p/n 6141147/6141148. If you need a heavier spring to release the
e-brake cam you're still looking at either a seized e-brake cable and/or
seized e-brake cam as the cam will release w/o the spring if in good

Alvin 93S4