[s-cars] Limo Tint and Back-up lights

Tom Green trgreen at comcast.net
Wed Jan 14 13:35:29 EST 2004

See the below remarks from PK:

"Now... HA!  Hilarious, now there are two psychos here who have actually
thought of aeronautic quality lighting for the car.  Beyond funny.  I
actually first thought of it a few months back when I stumbled across a
bunch of runway landing light lenses that I for some reason don't ask
have a
stash of.  A bud and me were joking around trying to come up with a use
them, and we stumbled onto the idea of installing a plane's landing
for aux. lighting."

Just take some of these jewels and mate with some low voltage halogen
landscape lighting,  cut some holes in the driveway, and have your own
runway/taxiway lights, and stay out of the mud the same way Hap does!
Of course, Hap doesn't try to back up in the dark.