[s-cars] INSURANCE ALERT: A call to arms

chris chambers fastscirocco_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 28 15:30:04 EST 2004

My bad my bad! :o)

When I did my figuring I added right...but forgot to add in the $3,000
payout increase the insurane company provided ($10,000 - $7,000).

With this mistake entered into my equation you can see why I said what
I said! Hah! I guess that's what I get when I try to think like a

replacing batteries in his calculator and practicing reading and

--- Keith Maddock <keith-list at maddock.uzipp.com> wrote:
> Chris wrote:
> >So if I calculate correctly you worked for 6 months to increase your
> >expense from $1,050 to $1,500...costing yourself $450, nice work!
> >
> >Where can I get a job doing that? :o)...ROTFLMAO!
> I think the local 2nd grade classroom might have an open position,
> you
> could pay money to attend and learn to add and subtract :-P
> Though you did save yourself a bit with the "so if I calculate
> correctly"
> clause!
> Cheers,
> Keith
> keith at maddock.com    http://keith.maddock.com/
> 93 S4 (mit RS2 + BR upgrades) Portland OR
> 95 968CS (Ring Tool + Daily Driver) Koblenz, DE
> 1/8 89 GTI  16V (Spare Ring Toy)  Nürburg, DE

Do you Yahoo!?