Re: [s-cars] Do you think Samco would do a MAF to Turbo Hose for  RS2 Turbos?

CaptMagu at CaptMagu at
Sat Jul 3 00:54:46 EDT 2004

Several years ago we had some threads concerning the collapse of this hose
with larger turbos.If memory serves someone went through the trouble of
videotaping this hose under boost. The stock hose did collapse in on itself. So, YMMV
but its not just cosmetic.

I can also refer everyone to the series on Negative Boost. They
constructed their own Home Depot special MAF to turbo hose.

Hap, tryin to remembah dahkine in Evahboost, Maguire