RE: [s-cars] Do you think Samco woulddo a MAF to Turbo Hose for  RS2 Turbos?

James Murray (QB/EMC) james.murray at
Mon Jul 5 11:26:10 EDT 2004

As of Saturday morning we have 9 S-Car fanatics signed up... I haven't caught up on my e-mails since then, hope there's more joining up to spread the costs :-)

Cheers, /James.

-----Original Message-----
From: s-car-list-bounces at
[mailto:s-car-list-bounces at]On Behalf Of Dave Forgie
Sent: Saturday, July 03, 2004 11:47 AM
To: CaptMagu at
Cc: s-car-list at
Subject: Re: [s-cars] Do you think Samco woulddo a MAF to Turbo Hose for
RS2 Turbos?

Hap:  I have the Autospeed series on Negative Boost.  I did not see (or
I don't remember seeing) the old threads regarding the MAF to turbo hose
collapsing under the right (bad) circumstanes.  I stand humbly and
ashamedly corrected.  Samcos forever!!!  (How's the "buy in" James??)
Dave F.

CaptMagu at wrote:

> Dave
> Several years ago we had some threads concerning the collapse of this
> hose with larger turbos.If memory serves someone went through the
> trouble of videotaping this hose under boost. The stock hose did
> collapse in on itself. So, YMMV but its not just cosmetic.
> I can also refer everyone to the series on Negative
> Boost. They constructed their own Home Depot special MAF to turbo
> hose.
> Hap, tryin to remembah dahkine in Evahboost, Maguire
S-CAR-List mailing list
S-CAR-List at