[s-cars] Just added 2nd rear fog light

Robert Myers robert at s-cars.org
Sat Jul 10 19:39:16 EDT 2004

The reasoning behind having only one rear fog light is that it helps
prevent a following driver from thinking it's a brake light.

At 07:15 PM 7/10/2004 -0700, Tony wrote:

>I have just added a second rear fog light to my S6. Quite cheap to do. I'm
>using LED 1156 bulbs so the power draw is minimal and allows you to tap in
>to the original wiring to make the connections.
>2 x 1156 LED bulbs obtained off eBay.
>1 x folg lamp bulb socket Audi no. 893 945 265 (Cdn$9.34 inc tax)
>2 x self stripping tap connections obtained from your local auto parts
>supplier, or in my case Canadian Tire.
>36 inches of speaker wire or similar.
>This will catch you up with the C5 A6 which has twin rear fogs.
>96 S6
>S-CAR-List mailing list
>S-CAR-List at audifans.com

When Jesus said, "Love your enemies", I suspect he meant, "Do not kill them".
  Robert L. Myers  304-574-2372
  Rt. 4, Box 57, Fayetteville, WV 25840 USA  WV tag Q SHIP
  '95 urS6 Cashmere Grey - der Wunderwagen  YM ID rmyers25840