[s-cars] Anyone ever try Water Wetter?

Philip Mische pmische at comcast.net
Sun Jul 18 11:07:45 EDT 2004

The thermostat regulates engine temperature.  If the cooling system cannot
reject enough heat temperatures will rise, even with the t-stat wide open.

Pure water can absorb more heat than glycol.  Adding glycol raises the
boiling point (and lowers the freezing point) but diminishes the amount of
heat that can be absorbed.