[s-cars] how to pressure test for boost leaks?

chris chambers fastscirocco_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 20 21:53:43 EDT 2004

S car gurus

I went to use my new fangled pressure tester as I have read, and can't
pressurize teh entire system because air is coming out a breather on
the back of the valve cover.

Now I'm guessing this doesn't need to be pressure tested. After doing
more research I have discovered there are different schools of thought
on how to pressure test.

Not having read anything recently on the authority (the S car list) I
am asking my fellow S car gurus how they do it.

Here is a pic of my pressure tester.

Do You Yahoo!?