[s-cars] turbo intake hose - failing?

chris chambers fastscirocco_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 21 09:22:31 EDT 2004

Fellow S-car gurus

The Factory rubber hose that connects to the turbo's intake side has a
leak. The ridge that slips into/on the turbo's intake side has worn
away in one spot and has thinned and is cracked.

I discovered this after fixing the breather hose leak. Now I can swap
hoses with my wife's S4 (for testing purposes only), to continue
checking for leaks.

Is this a failing hose? Is it important to replace soon? I am expecting
the stealer will want alot for it and the Samco's...well they just
aren't ready yet now are they....

slowly searching for leaks

Do you Yahoo!?