[s-cars] Where is Da Bomb?

Gabriel Caldwell gabriel at ts.bc.ca
Fri Jul 23 21:41:47 EDT 2004

You'll see it when you get underneath the car.  It's right by the michelin man hose.  It's the only thing that looks like a hand grenade.  I would suggest getting a bottle of Pentosin hydraulic fluid.  Because some is going to come flying out.  You could plug the hose and stop this from occuring but I say some new fluid is better than no new fluid.  If you are really adventurous, do a complete flush.  Make sure you completely release all the pressure in the bomb by pressing the brake pedal 100x.