[s-cars] Samco Install - Turbo to x-over Complete - Thanks and a concern

Mark Pollan mark.pollan at mci.com
Wed Jun 9 17:02:00 EDT 2004

Damn Igor!!  Leave it to you to have a great idea with the barbed fitting.
Now I have to take her apart again after I get said fitting.  Would you
please read my mind and provide me with those ideas BEFORE I need 'em ;-)

Now the concern.  Those mongo McMaster constant torque clamps are in contact
with the engine ground strap.  Over time should I be worried about the
clamps abrading through the strap?  I really was trying to orient the clamps
differently but the routing of the strap prevents what I would deem
appropriate clearance.

Thanks to all for the responses!!

P.S.  So how do you know this Igor?  :-)
P.P.S.  I see some WOT runs in my evening plans.