[s-cars] Anyone experimented with larger valves or
mlped at qwest.net
Wed May 19 13:58:23 EDT 2004
From: mlp5 [mailto:mlped at qwest.net]
Sent: Wednesday, May 19, 2004 10:11 AM
To: Audi20V_Kruemmer at yahoogroups.com
I've been considering / playing with trying a slightly larger valve in the
AAN 20v head. Has anyone on the Kruemmer list looked at this? Does anyone
have a source for +1 sized intake valves?
>From the Bentley, the AAN intake is
- Stem diameter 6.97mm (0.2744")
- Valve maj diam 32.0mm (1.2598")
- Stem length 95.50mm (3.7589")
- Seat diam 31.2mm (1.228")
- Weight (??) 49 grams, I think Exhasts @ 46 grams
- "slope"/tulip profile I'm not sure (yet) but
something like 21° to 23º
for the intake, but I've heard others describe ?
14º or less
FWIW, exhaust valve tulips seem more pronounced, and more often described as
in the 27º + range.
More information about the S-CAR-List