[s-cars] Clunk

matt ludwig matt.ludwig2 at verizon.net
Thu Apr 28 19:54:06 EDT 2005

Hey Mr. Myers,

any chance there is a buildup on a rotor from one of those 'major brake
checks'? probably too obvious a question as it would do it at almost
all speeds i imagine, or would pulsate at the least. just a thought

maybe a 'disrupted' brake pad from that recent big brake upgrade you
did? don't know if those pads can shift that much in those mono-blocks,
but at a slow speed stop one has a tendency to let pressure off the
pedal just enough where something down-stream may be able to settle or
something resulting in the "clunk". don't know and am probably way off

matt ludwig.
1995.5 S6 Avant