[s-cars] Fluttering Sound from Turbo?

David Greaves da5150_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 9 22:36:03 EDT 2005

Would love to get some advice regarding a sound I am
hearing (I think anyway) from the turbo on my 94 S4.

When ever I run the rpms up to say, 4 or 5 thousand
under at least moderate throttle, when I back off to
shift to next gear, the turbo seems to be making a
fluttering sound as it comes down in rpms in between
the shift.  It does not seem to have lost any power,
however, the sound makes me wonder if I have a
precursor to later problems.............

Do you Yahoo!?