[s-cars] X-Plug Install- again

Gabriel Caldwell gabriel at ts.bc.ca
Wed Jan 19 18:17:09 EST 2005

It's called a drag-link socket and yes it looks like a gigantic

Gabriel Caldwell

-----Original Message-----
From: Bob DG [mailto:bobs6 at msn.com] 
Sent: January 19, 2005 2:43 PM
To: s-car-list at audifans.com
Subject: [s-cars] X-Plug Install- again

Yes, I know- we've been over this how many times?!?!  I have the part 
numbers- but how do you get that honker off again? Gigantic flathead???

S-CAR-List mailing list
S-CAR-List at audifans.com

More information about the S-CAR-List mailing list