[s-cars] free Stebro rear muffler

Bill Clancy clancybill at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 2 19:19:07 EDT 2005

I have a rear Stebro muffler that I don't want.    Does anyone want it for the cost of the shipping?

Technically, it is an RMA that belongs to Stebro, but since they didn't care to reply to my emails when I asked about shipping it back to them...and since they haven't bothered me for it...I've decided to give it away.

It is the rear only, single chamber design (aka a cheap hollow can).     I think with a decent middle (primary) muffler, it might work pretty well -- I just don't have the interest.

Does anyone want it?    Shipping is from San Francisco.   It weighs 22 pounds.

pictures are here