[s-cars] possible ignition problem

chris chambers fastscirocco_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 20 22:07:28 EDT 2005

I had an idle problem that was cured after I replaced a cracked "T"
shaped "boost" hose underneath the intake manifold, part# 034133367E.
Strangely enough it also seems to have "fixed" my cruise control
problem too!

Just an FYI, you might want to check that hose!

Here is a link to a diagram of the hose in question: