[s-cars] Boost hose under Intake Manifold needed

chris chambers fastscirocco_2000 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 8 20:21:57 EDT 2005

Gentz, (Including Pizzo)

I've been chasing a boost leak, and I thinkI finally found it.
Underneath the intake manifold is a T shaped hose part# 034133367E.

I found this diagram of it

My hose is split in two places, both about 3/8 of an inch long.

My magic questions are:

1. best source to get it, sounds like they can be hard to find
2. Could this leak be causing my boost to build up slower, as well as
providing less boost?
3. Anyone have a spare?

AUDI - Accelerates Under Demonic Influence.

Discover Yahoo!