[s-cars] Tighten up Front End

Gabriel Caldwell gabriel at ts.bc.ca
Mon May 9 14:35:13 EDT 2005

You'll need what are called the outer control arm bushings.  These are
where the control arm connects to the sway bar.  4 are required.  You
could also replace the sway bar bushings if you wanted to.  Strut mounts
while you are replacing the front strut inserts.  Bump stumps too
depending on if you are using Bilsteins or not.

Gabriel Caldwell

-----Original Message-----
From: tim rad [mailto:tr0910 at gmail.com] 
Sent: May 9, 2005 11:27 AM
To: s-car-list at audifans.com
Subject: [s-cars] Tighten up Front End

I have just replaced the sub-frame bushings, and plan to replace lower
control arms, and replace shocks.  What else will likely need
replacing to tighten things up and bring the handling back to
S-CAR-List mailing list
S-CAR-List at audifans.com

More information about the S-CAR-List mailing list