[s-cars] ISO: 1 Mille Miglia Emotion SSL, 17x8, 5x112, 35mm offset

Brett Dikeman brett at cloud9.net
Mon May 9 15:59:57 EDT 2005

On May 9, 2005, at 1:47 PM, Lee Levitt wrote:

> I've been to R&W a couple of times in the past...too bad they're
> the way they are, they're pretty convenient for me.
> The other shop in the area, Rim Pro (www.rimpro.com) *is* very
> good. They've refinished a number of wheels for me, maybe 20 at
> this point, and I've been very happy with the results. They're not
> 100% OE, but they're pretty close...good enough for me.

Rim & Wheel Works, if this is the place right next to the Mass Pike
on the way into Boston- is horrible.

My father took a set of stock "pancake" 944 rims to them for a
refinish(repaint) and the wheels bubbled like crazy all over within a
week.  He took them back, and they claimed that it was "the humidity"
and refused to repaint them.

Avoid, PERIOD!