[s-cars] Replacement Mirror for 92 & 93 S4 (the bigger ones)

James Murray (QA/EMC) james.murray at ericsson.com
Mon May 9 20:45:41 EDT 2005

My passenger side mirror is starting to "delaminate"... I called the dealer
to check the price of replacement... cough cough... are you kidding me?

Other than the "stealer" prices are there any other sources for EOM

Blau has stick on "fix-it" solutions... are these any good? or does it just
look cheap (I realize you loose the Convex mirror option)

Finally can anyone confirm correct part number for North American S-Cars:
4A1 857 535 AD mirror glass (convex) with plate for rear view mirror (is
this right?)

Cheers, /Jamu.