[s-cars] Stromung gasket replacement?

CaptMagu at aol.com CaptMagu at aol.com
Mon May 16 22:38:57 EDT 2005


Go see AA Muffler on South Broadway. 303-806-8634. They will cut and reweld 
your flange/flanges so that the fit is ohsogood. HTH

Hap wit dakine flange info from Evahboost, Maguire

More information about the S-CAR-List mailing list