[s-cars] Brake Rotor with Big Reds(OOOPPPSSS)

Elijahallen92 at aol.com Elijahallen92 at aol.com
Wed May 18 07:03:46 EDT 2005

OK, just got to the next post. So you don't have a problem with the Porsche
rotors cracking?

In a message dated 5/17/2005 10:17:17 PM Eastern Standard Time, CaptMagu

I went  through 4 sets of Coleman rotors and they all warped rather quickly.
Dave  Jones kindly replaced them each time. We tried heat cycling, freezing,
and  turning to name a few tricks. Everything failed and they kept on warping.
I've  had the Porsche rotors on for 40,000 miles and no complaints with about
8  heavy track days as well. I would nevah buy Coleman again.

Hap, wit  dakine brakin news from Evahboost, Maguire