[s-cars] Green urs4 in Leland

Elijahallen92 at aol.com Elijahallen92 at aol.com
Tue May 31 13:56:36 EDT 2005

That was Forrest. There are two black urs6's here but his has the OZ  wheels.
Where do you live?

Elijah (Lake Leelanau)
In a message dated 5/31/2005 10:00:52 AM Eastern Standard Time,
Michael.Toborg at us.bosch.com writes:

Saw a  black 95.5 in Leland on Sunday around 8pm. OZ wheels,  ecru
interior...Lister? Got me thinking I should get busy with some of my  own
upgrades. Seems to be a ton of audis in the area. Good to  see!
Red 95//S6 aus A2