[s-cars] Gotta luv online parts stores

Tony Curran tony.curran at sympatico.ca
Tue Oct 18 20:03:34 EDT 2005

Brake servo from

$100 plus shipping for me as I live in Canada and had a friend in US
actually complete purchase then ship to me.

I have to back track on the brake master cylinder. Had a call this morning
from the supplier who said they made a mistake and mixed up part with the
ealier model year (http://www.germanautoparts.com/)

Sorry, link for actual one I ordered ($280) is on my office PC.

If you need a master cylinder let me know. There isn't actually anything
wrong with mine except for it being 9 years old. Just replacing it as it's
all apart and would probably need replacing sometime in next 10 years!