[s-cars] Ball bearing turbo

Jim Green jim.green at gmail.com
Thu Oct 20 14:49:03 EDT 2005

Todd, do you actually want to run on the dyno? They still have space after
us if you want to run so give tham a call. I called and have the three of us
down starting at 10:00 AM. on Sat Oct 29th.
 Jim 45 min tune(doubt I'll need that long)
Cody Baseline runs
Dave Baseline runs
 This is going to be fun!

 On 10/20/05, todnad at comcast.net <todnad at comcast.net> wrote:
> I'm in, just let know what time.
> Still going this Saturday as well.
>  Todd
>   We're kind of getting a little dyno gathering going for 10/29 in the am.
> You should join us then...
>  Dave

Jim Green
'89 90tq