[s-cars] Help: Water, Do i drill a hope in the floor?...

Varon H. Fugman vfugman at globaldialog.com
Mon Oct 24 22:41:08 EDT 2005

I get water on my passenger side floor when it rains heavily if I am parked
nose-down on a hill.  As fas as I can tell, it is getting in through the
door weatherstripping and making its way down the kick panel to the floor.
Doesn't happen if I am parked level or nose-up, so it must have something to
do with the water running off the roof at the top of the door or down the

So far I've avoided the "water cooled" ECU scenerio, but I have had to
vacuum the water out of the passenger footwell several times.

95 urS6 today's leak: X-plug

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.