[s-cars] Front License Plate Screws

Nathan Belo nathan at license2sell.com
Mon Sep 12 22:08:13 EDT 2005

Anyone know the size & pitch of the front license plate screws that attach
the license plate to the frame?  The dealer didn't know & gave me some wood
screws that keep on popping off.  SUV with trailer hitch backed up into my
license plate & popped off the screws again since they're the wrong
size--there also was no car in front & they were supposed to drive off in
forward???  It was in Belltown in the evening where Seattle's nightlife is
at.  Owner was probably drunk or not totally coherent.

'01 Ducati 750 Monster Dark, like the owner & I ride naked!
'92 Audi //S4 IA III+ w/S2 (CGR) 6-spd, Pearl/Ecru
Nathan Belo
Associate Broker (Residential, Commercial, & Business Opportunities) &
Notary Public
Skyline Properties, Inc.
9709 3rd Ave NE, Suite #500
Seattle, WA  98115
206.686.8989 Accessline Voice/Fax

"Brake later & open the throttle before normal"- Valentino Rossi