[s-cars] Lower (black) door molding replacement?

hoog23 at aol.com hoog23 at aol.com
Tue Aug 1 11:13:04 EDT 2006

As part of my 'audi experience' when having the dealer replace my pulley/balancer/belt last month they managed to screw up the lower rubber molding on the front passenger door (obviously trying to get at the computer).
I ordered a new one (they gave me a discount at least).
Anyone ever replace one?  Does the door panel have to come off?
Or should I prepare for round 3 fight with the service manager and make them install it?