[s-cars] Europa Blue //S6 in Westmont

pkrasusky at ups.com pkrasusky at ups.com
Fri Aug 4 12:57:18 EDT 2006

Um, not sure 'who' that might be, but no.

Just after //SFest 2005 I received an email from a gentleman here in CT
who claims he has one.  Bought new and imported from Italy.  He's down
near Quinnipiac.  I figured it was one of you all F'n with me and only
took it 1/2 serious, but decided to contact him again earlier this
summer to see if he'd gtg with me.  Have yet to rendezvous with him to
confirm, thought I had him coming 8/26 but he bagged unfort.

I *have* spent the better part of my day confirming the other
'surprises' I have in store for you who are coming.  The good news is so
far so good.  DAYYYYUM, is all I have to say.

Brace yerselves.

ps.  Ron whattayamean, unconfirmed (er, not confurmed)???  Not
acceptable (axceptible?)!!!  8-)
pps.  one interesting arrival I'll let you in on will be Ron's buddy
Adam in Elijah Allen's former AAN'd CQ...  whodathunk it'd end up wayway
out here?