[s-cars] Salvage Titles from NY state

Young, Steve sryoung at trane.com
Mon Aug 7 15:57:20 EDT 2006

Check with Delaware DMV first.  Since they will be the registering state,
they are in the "driver's seat" so to speak.  To re-register in NY, you
would have to pass a NYS DOT inspection at a state recertification facility,
not from your local mechanic.  I would think the Delaware would be similar.


Steven Young
Local Operations Manager
Albany Office

-----Original Message-----
From: s-car-list-bounces at audifans.com
[mailto:s-car-list-bounces at audifans.com] On Behalf Of Rich Palazzoli
Sent: Monday, August 07, 2006 3:42 PM
To: s-car-list at audifans.com
Subject: [s-cars] Salvage Titles from NY state

Looking at a 1998 AUDI with a NY state 907a salvage  title,will be
registering in Delaware...Any BTDT with a 907a from NY to another
state....100% MECHANICALLY sound ,but has a rear driver door needing to be
replaced due to scrape and a rear wheelwell dent...

93' urS4
01' A4 30vQM
S-CAR-List mailing list
S-CAR-List at audifans.com

More information about the S-CAR-List mailing list