[s-cars] Switched Power for V1

chris chambers fastscirocco_2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 26 15:41:31 EDT 2006

In my 93 S4 I ran the power cable over the headliner towards the
driver's door, then down under the A pillar trim by the windshield.

With the knee pad cover removed from under the dash I routed the cable
under the dash, where you will see a power block, one of which is
switched with the ignition key.

It's so easy to do it probably took me more time to type this up than
it did to do it....mild exaggeration but you get the point! :-)