[s-cars] leaking coolant fitting on back of engine

chris chambers fastscirocco_2000 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 21 22:29:15 EST 2006

There is a plastic (looks like) fitting on the back of the
engine block that is leaking coolant, anyone know what the
name or # is for this part?

Is it hard to replace?


Make April 15th just another day http://www.fairtax.org

Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 

More information about the S-CAR-List mailing list