[s-cars] A Pillar Question/Lowering Question

barmstea at IBB.GOV barmstea at IBB.GOV
Fri Jan 6 20:22:50 EST 2006

I want to install a guage pod cluster on my A-pillar.  It came with four small black screws. Any worries on screwing holes into that pillar?  There appears to be either a microphone for the factory mobile, or a climate control sensor in the pillar.  Also, and BTDTs on installing a voltmeter and boost guage?

Lastly, I had the car lowered today with H&Rs and Konis.  Looks great and rides good.  The tech said he could not reuse the dust boots for some reason.  Any dangers here?

93 S4