[s-cars] RS2 Turbo install

Mark Strangways Strangconst at rogers.com
Sat Jan 14 10:54:40 EST 2006

The studs are not removable from what I recall, I tried and failed
Oil lines and water lines should not be necessary, but get new bolts and
nuts if you even think about changing them.
The oil supply is in a bit of an awkward place to undo from the block, not
crazy hard but it's a bitch it you round the inside of the Allen bolt.
New hardware for the turbo is not really required unless you damage
something, but gaskets are. They are a bit pricey too.
Oil line restrictor is for Garret turbo's only, do not restrict oil to a KKK

Comments ! Have fun, beat the crap outta it for all it's worth, plead
ignorance when the cop starts writing speeding tickets.