[s-cars] Cheap/effective FMIC option

djdawson2 at aol.com djdawson2 at aol.com
Thu Mar 2 12:49:17 EST 2006

Since I'm getting a lot of off list inquiries about the Treadstone IC... I'll post the info again.
This is the IC I use on my car.  I picked up about 30 wheel hp on the dyno with this IC.  Here is a current auction:
This is the piping I purchased for my FMIC... a current auction:
This is 2.5 inch, and already polished as well...
Both auctions I've posted here are ones run by the same sellers I bought from... and both were reliable and fast.
The only thing left is a little elbow grease on your part, a few silicon connectors, and some welding services once you've cut and fit your parts.  I needed to get 2 45 degree 2.5 inch elbows:
For an install on a car equipped with a stock or RS2 EM, that should be ALL you need.  Cost:
IC  $189
Piping: $70
2 Silicon connectors: $66
Total: $325 plus shipping.
This is by far the least expensive proven performer.  You just have to be willing to do some work on your own.