[s-cars] insuring the UrS4

Robert Myers robert at s-cars.org
Tue Mar 21 17:25:05 EST 2006

I use State Farm but I also would like to hear what others 
answer.  My mods are probably worth more than the basic car itself.

At 04:45 PM 3/21/2006, Alex Williams wrote:
>Just wondering how you guys insure your UrS4s -- do you go through a 
>regular insurer like State Farm or Allstate, and insure the car for 
>its book value, or do you use some sort of collector car insurance, 
>especially if your personal investment in mods far exceeds its book value?

urS6 for sale: http://chips-ur-s.com/S6.html

More information about the S-CAR-List mailing list