[s-cars] Audi "Streets of Tomorrow Ride and Drive...the nextday"

pkrasusky at ups.com pkrasusky at ups.com
Tue May 9 16:38:34 EDT 2006

Well ain't that the "no sh*t" of the day?  Of course it ain't no Cayman
S, and of course it was a big fast heavy tank.  Esp. the steering, both
feel AND response.  But, it did what I told it (until electronannies
overrode the fun - which they very much did, albeit after at least an
initial grin).
Regardless, neat car.  Just overly complicated with answers to questions
no body asked nor cared about and that will certainly eventually BREAK.
Do not underestimate Z4.  Wholottafun.  Esp. squared (read:  mirrored by
-Paul captain obvious K.