[s-cars] Help diagnosing suspension issue

djdawson2 at aol.com djdawson2 at aol.com
Wed May 24 11:58:49 EDT 2006

Not sure if they are still on sale... but Blau had these control arms for $79.  They also carry the sleeves that Sean mentions... as well as a decent stock of other bushings (swaybar, etc...).
Good luck,
-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Douglas <quattro20v at telus.net>
To: 'Graham Hicks' <urs6turbo at yahoo.ca>; 'S-Cars list' <S-CAR-List at audifans.com>
Sent: Wed, 24 May 2006 07:56:11 -0700
Subject: Re: [s-cars] Help diagnosing suspension issue

I concur with the other responses, replace both control arms. The
aftermarket ones are cheap (TRW) and come with new outer bushings as

A tip, there is a thin metal sleeve / tube that goes inside the control
arm on the inner sides that needs to be replaced as it is usually
destroyed when removing. This little piece is critical to prevent
movement and is dealer-only item I believe.

While you are at it, you might as well replace the inner stabilizer bar
bushings, it need to be detached for the control arm re/re.



More information about the S-CAR-List mailing list